Settlement Agents for Kondut homebuyers
Buying a home in Kondut? Do you need a settlement agent?
No matter where you are in WA, we can help settle your property sale. Buying or selling a house or land is a lengthy and complex process and obtaining professional advice will help ensure your smooth and successful property settlement in Kondut.
Unless you are a qualified lawyer it would be very unwise to try to carry out the settlement of your Kondut property on your own. It’s a complex and time-consuming business, with many traps for the unwary. When you are buying a property, it is necessary for all the paperwork to be completed and all the promises to be fulfilled in the contract for the sale of the property. Such work is known as conveyancing.
What should a Kondut settlement agent assist you with?
- Arranging, where required, for any restrictions on the title of the property to be removed;
- Notifying the relevant authorities about the change of ownership;
- Preparing settlement statements and a number of legal documents and forms;
- Notifying the relevant authorities when settlement occurs.
We offer cost-effective and stress-free settlement process for Kondut
We are licenced in all aspects of conveyancing in Western Australia. Other services that we offer:
- Settlements – Houses, Vacant Land, Duplex, Townhouse and Villa Strata
- Application by Survivorship
- Private Sales
- Title Searches
- Lodgement of documentation at Landgate
- Court Order Transfers – Material Separation
- Green Title and Strata Title Subdivision
- State Revenue Online Stamping, this way stamp duty is not required prior to settlement
Our services include Kondut calls and online appointments including weekends to sign confusing documentation and to conduct a verification of identity check for sellers to avoid going to Australia post.
Other great Western Australian Businesses that we recommend: