Roebourne Homebuyers Settlement Agents
Buying a home in Roebourne? Do you need a settlement agent?
The main job of a settlement agent is to transfer the ownership of the property and depending on whether you are buying or selling has various different components.
When buying or selling a house it can be a lengthy and complex process, with our professional advice we ensure that the process of buying or selling a house in Roebourne goes smooth and successful.
Because of the complex and time-consuming nature of carrying out a Roebourne property settlement it is very unwise to undertake it on your own unless you are a qualified lawyer. It’s a complex and time-consuming business, with many traps for the unwary. When you are buying a property, it is necessary for all the paperwork to be completed and all the promises to be fulfilled in the contract for the sale of the property. Such work is known as conveyancing.
What should a settlement agent assist you with?
- Searching land titles and checking any restrictions on the use or transfer of the property which are identified on the title;
- Arranging, where required, for any restrictions on the title of the property to be removed;
- Enquiring with local councils and with government departments about rates, taxes and water consumption to determine details of the sewer connection, any outstanding orders and building licences and the amounts to be paid by the seller and the buyer;
- Notifying the relevant authorities about the change of ownership;
- Preparing settlement statements and a number of legal documents and forms;
- Obtaining payment from the client of any fees and duty payable on documents involved in the transaction and arranging for the payment of transfer duty (previously known as ‘stamp duty’) and other fees to the relevant government agencies; • attending settlement to exchange documents and monies to facilitate the legal transfer of the property; and
- Notifying the relevant authorities when settlement occurs.
We offer cost-effective and stress-free settlement process for Roebourne
We are licenced in all aspects of conveyancing in Western Australia. Other services that we offer:
- Roebourne Furniture Removals
- Smart Burn Chimney Flue Cleaners Roebourne
- Dredging Contractors Roebourne
- Book Keeping Roebourne
- Business Consulting Roebourne
Included in our services are Roebourne home appointments, including weekends to sign confusing documentation and to conduct a verification of identity check for sellers to avoid going to Australia post. However, we are also able to work remotely to do all this over the phone or in person.
Other great Western Australian Business that we recommend: