Settlement agent Merriwa – Buying or Selling?
Get a Merriwa Settlement Agent Quote Today
Hi, I’m Shelly Staddon, an experienced settlement agent for all Perth suburbs including Merriwa.
We make the settlement process clear, easy to understand and step you through the entire process so you settle on time.
All with great rates, care, and patience to ensure all potential problems and issues are dealt with.
We can deal with complex issues with knowledge and certainty.
Call for a no-obligation quote today.
What should you consider when you are showing your home?
All improvements: on the property are council approved? If not, make it clear on the Contract of Sale so the Buyer is aware of this
If you have a mortgage: do you have a mortgage on the property, contact your bank to discuss their requirements to discharge the mortgage.
Property is not encumbered: If your property is not encumbered by a mortgage, then you may hold the Certificate of Title (provided that a duplicate Certificate of Titel has been issued by Landgate.
Plumbing, Electrical & Gas: do they all work?
Residual current devices and smoke alarms: are they compliant and working?
Planned travel: are you planning to go away during the settlement process? contact your agent to discuss this.
Keys: If you reside on the property, then you have until midday the day following settlement to hand over your keys to the Real Estate Agent. If the property is vacant at settlement then the keys must be handed over immediately following settlement.
Your settlement agent, conveyancer or lawyer, will complete a variety of tasks on your behalf including:
- Search land title to verify you are the legal owner
- Ensure the property is compliant with regulatory requirements such as ATO clearance certificates, outstanding rates and smoke alarm and electrical building codes.
- Ensure any special conditions in the contract have been completed to your satisfaction before settlement takes place
- Prepare and verify all necessary legal documents and forms
- Attend to all adjustment of rates, taxes and levies as required
- Liaise with your financial institutions to confirm existing loan balances and provide payout instructions
- Co-ordinate the settlement die and time with your financial institution and the buyer’s settlement agent
- Provide updates on the settlement process and advise you of any potential delays, including your rights when it comes to compensation
- Attend settlement on your behalf to ensure the correct exchange of legal documents and funds and let you know once settlement has occurred
- Provide a settlement statement
We offer cost-effective and stress-free settlement process for Merriwa
We are licenced in all aspects of conveyancing in Western Australia. Other services that we offer:
- Settlements – Houses, Vacant Land, Duplex, Townhouse and Villa Strata
- Application by Survivorship
- Private Sales
- Title Searches
- Lodgement of documentation at Landgate
- Court Order Transfers – Material Separation
- Green Tie and Strata Title Subdivision
- State Revenue Online Stamping, this way stamp duty is not required prior to settlement
Our services include Merriwa home appointments, including weekends to sign confusing documentation and to conduct a verification of identity check for sellers to avoid going to Australia post. However, we are also able to work remotely to do all this over the phone or in person.
Other great Western Australian Business that we recommend:
- Tax Accountant for CGT
- Retail consultant Merriwa
- Rental repairs and maintenance services Merriwa
- Renovations and additions Merriwa
- Merriwa residential mortgage broker
- Free property appraisal Merriwa
- Display home builders Merriwa
- Emergency Possum Removal Merriwa
- Business Lawyers Merriwa
- Pre-purchase building inspections Merriwa
- Financial Coaching Merriwa
- Family Dentist West Perth
- Merriwa Accountants and Tax Agents
- Blind Repairs Merriwa
- Hot Water System Leaking Merriwa
- Emergency Plumber Merriwa
- Managed IT Services Merriwa
- Pre Purchase Building Inspection Merriwa