Settlement Agents for Quinns Rocks homebuyers
Buying a home in Quinns Rocks? Do you need a settlement agent?
Buying or selling a house is a lengthy and complex process and obtaining professional advice will help ensure your smooth and successful property settlement in Quinns Rocks. The main job of a settlement agent is to transfer the ownership of the property and depending on whether you are buying or selling has various different components.
Unless you are a qualified lawyer it would be very unwise to try to carry out the settlement of your Quinns Rocks property on your own. It’s a complex and time-consuming business, with many traps for the unwary. When you are buying a property, it is necessary for all the paperwork to be completed and all the promises to be fulfilled in the contract for the sale of the property. Such work is known as conveyancing.
What should a settlement agent assist you with?
- searching land titles and checking any restrictions on the use or transfer of the property which are identified on the title;
- arranging, where required, for any restrictions on the title of the property to be removed;
- enquiring with local councils and with government departments about rates, taxes and water consumption to determine details of the sewer connection, any outstanding orders and building licences and the amounts to be paid by the seller and the buyer;
- notifying the relevant authorities about the change of ownership;
- preparing settlement statements and a number of legal documents and forms;
- obtaining payment from the client of any fees and duty payable on documents involved in the transaction and arranging for the payment of transfer duty (previously known as ‘stamp duty’) and other fees to the relevant government agencies; • attending settlement to exchange documents and monies to facilitate the legal transfer of the property; and
- notifying the relevant authorities when settlement occurs.
We offer cost-effective and stress-free settlement process for Quinns Rocks
We are licenced in all aspects of conveyancing in Western Australia. Other services that we offer:
- Settlements – Houses, Vacant Land, Duplex, Townhouse and Villa Strata
- Application by Survivorship
- Private Sales
- Title Searches
- Lodgement of documentation at Landgate
- Court Order Transfers – Material Separation
- Green Tie and Strata Title Subdivision
- State Revenue Online Stamping, this way stamp duty is not required prior to settlement
Our services include Quinns Rocks home appointments, including weekends to sign confusing documentation and to conduct a verification of identity check for sellers to avoid going to Australia post. However, we are also able to work remotely to do all this over the phone or in person.
Other great Western Australian Business that we recommend:
- Accountant Quinns Rocks
- Retail consultant Quinns Rocks
- Rental repairs and maintenance services Quinns Rocks
- Renovations and additions Quinns Rocks
- Quinns Rocks residential mortgage broker
- Free property appraisal Quinns Rocks
- Display home builders Quinns Rocks
- Bookkeeper Quinns Rocks
- Commercial lawyers Perth
- Electrician Quinns Rocks
- Quinns Rocks financial planner
- Insurance services Quinns Rocks
- Handyman Perth
- Emergency Plumber Quinns Rocks
- Property Manager Quinns Rocks
- Website Developers Perth
- Pre-purchase building inspections Quinns Rocks
- Refrigerator Mechanic Quinns Rocks
- Cash for cars Quinns Rocks