Thinking of buying a property?
Here are a few things to consider
- Have you discussed requirements with your Bank to obtain finance?
- Do you require a Termite/Building inspection?
- Check all improvements are council approved? If not please discuss with your Real Estate Agent and have it noted on the Contract of Sale.
- Are all the Residual Current Devices and Hard Wired Smoke Alarms compliant?
- Are all items in working order?
- If you are planning to go away during the settlement process, please advise Jacaranda Settlements immediately.
- Keys: If the Sellers reside in the property, then they have until midday the day following settlement to handover the keys to the Real Estate Agent. If the property is vacant at settlement, then the keys must be handed over immediately following settlement.